Great Health Industry

Prepared by Peter Kuo

Since the outbreak of the epidemic (COVID-19) in May, we must scan QR codes as accessing the stores wherever we go, and let me have more time to stay at home to read the books of Classics. In the past, private sector in Taiwan had good interactions with other countries. Open the newspaper, we saw that Japan wanted to donate the AZ vaccine to Taiwan, and the German ambassador Thomas Prinz is willing to help us purchasing the BNT vaccine. I remembered that Confucius once said: “Blessed which means help. Those who are helped by the heavens will be going well; those who are helped by men are believers. I think it is smooth to fulfill the faith, and also to imitate a virtuous person. So it’s good for the people.” Many meetings are now conducted through the online video; what everyone talks about in the video is a topic of "Health". Meanwhile, the World Health Assembly in Geneva is enthusiastically discussing "Health" issues; however, the inside of Taiwan is arguing over the vaccines. I’m wondering that Confucius taught: "The Saints use the ambition to penetrate the world, to determine the world's karma, and to end the world's doubts." Have these young rulers no idea about it?

When Mr. Chiang Ching-Kuo came to visit me in 1974, he mentioned "People's power." He said: "I hope that private sector's people with aspiration can contribute their power to the country through people's diplomacy and industrial diplomacy." So that I not only expelled those who came to lobby me to do the immigration, but also built several factories in "metal processing, electronic components, insulated materials, micro lead wires, yokes" that have laid the foundation of Taiwan’s precision industry. Furthermore, I assisted Tainan Mayor Mr. Chang Li-Tang to establish a sister city with San Jose, California, and started the "Taiwan-Silicon Valley" sleepless at night. I thus found out that "Air is toxic"--in addition to the problems caused by our insulated material factory, Fairchild corporation in Silicon Valley also gave me a big warning about the importance of “Health”.

In addition, when I was a lieutenant platoon leader in Chenggongling, one of my students who was graduated from the Public Health School of National Taiwan University, that gave me a deeper understanding of "Public Health"; consequently, I encouraged my younger brother to study this subject that will be beneficial to the future world, and then a PhD of "Public Health" has appeared in my family. Since the early 1990s, we have advocated the necessity of "Medical-grade Respirators". At the same time, we also hoped that Taiwan would not blindly develop those industries that producing "exhausted gas and waste water", and instead try to develop toward the environmental protection industries, and "Great Health Industry" which should be a good direction.

I moved to Taipei in 1982, because my son was born in Tainan. Rong-Hong Hong's song--"A Small Umbrella" became popular in 1983. The sky in Taipei has been raining all the time, and my son often panted at midnight and I must take him to the Emergency Department of National Taiwan University Hospital; therefore, if I heard any product that was beneficial to the bronchial tube--including "Medicine and Food", I would quickly obtain it, hoping to improve the symptoms of asthma. Later, I myself was poisoned by the "DOP" (plasticizer), which caused my exercise to go wrong, and I was hospitalized urgently for more than a month. I actually walked in and got out in a wheelchair--for my feet couldn't support my weight. I am a person who is good at learning. During my bad days, my brain cells were particularly active. I drafted a drawing to produce an electronic acupuncture device called "Masu", which was applied to stimulate my foot-acupoints every day. Meanwhile, I threw all the medicines away and adopted the "Fasting Therapy"--each meal started with a tablespoon of "Royal Jelly". Then I was recovery lively again in less than a year. The "Masu" I made was just to share with others, but Japanese companies with business acumen have commercialized it and to promote to the Rehabilitation Department of various hospitals, and to make a lot of money.

As for assisting the government in carrying out "People's Diplomacy", the best entry point should be to "participate in international conferences", you not only could promote your own ideas, and would also be able to make friends from various countries. When I arrived in Singapore for a conference, the host brought out "Hot Tea", I touched it, and asked him, "Is there any ice water?" He replied, "The temperature outside is more than 30 degrees Celsius. Drinking ice water is harmful to your health, but drinking hot tea that is good for you." The son of one of my American customers heard that he likes to eat "ice" very much. He went to Johor Bahru, Malaysia to build a factory and died within a year. Fortunately, there was the benefactor to give me the good advice, otherwise I might die in a foreign land.

When I went to a meeting in Germany, my German friend looked at me very tired in headache, and gave me a bottle of "Herb Extraction", said that "Drip a few drops in the bathtub, soak in a hot water, and you will be feel better tomorrow." Sure enough, I woke up the next day, I felt relieved, my headache disappeared, and I was refreshed. It is said that the annual turnover of herbal extracts in Germany is as high as US$ 70 billion. Obviously, this is a high-income product chain.

I had a conference in New Zealand, the friend of New Zealand saw that I was coughing and endless. He gave me a bottle of "Propolis" and said, "Put two drops into a 250cc glass before going to bed, drink it, and you will see the improvement tomorrow.” As a result, when I woke up the next day, not only did I stop coughing, but also my eyes felt particularly bright.


Originally, as received the "Propolis" from the friend of New Zealand, I immediately returned to him when I saw it and told him that, "For my son's asthma, I bought many imported propolis, but all of them were not effects." He replied: "This is a product of Pure Extraction. It's different. Just try it." Back in the hotel's room, I tore off the package of heat shrinkable film and took out the bottle of product. As soon as I unscrewed it, the room instantly overflowed with fragrance. The amber propolis immediately sank to the bottom of the glass as dripped into the transparent glass of water, and the water surface did not anything float at all. It turned out that the products I bought for my son in the past were inferior products mixed with "Alcohol".

This "Pure Extract" product aroused my interest. We talked about the extraction method to the "Flavonoid" (FND); I made much efforts to achieve the "Cashless System" during the period, due to my research on "pico-tech" (1 x 10-12m) was too fine, many of those elements would merge with the air, that not only hurting my eyesight, but also to me it was just as the top killer of "bronchus", leading to my cough had never get rid of. Fortunately, God blessed me, in order to open the way for Taiwan, I participated in an international conference and found good things. Later, after taking the Propolis for several years, I not only got rid of the cough and also be able to open the way for the next generation for 2 decades or more.

After research, it turns out that all the peels or vegetables themselves contain "FND". The problem is that if it cannot be extracted to "3000 Da", the body will not absorb it. Therefore, I developed a “Super Extractor” that was able to link the elements to “Protein” and to the extent of “Coenzyme”. It’s just that I didn’t think it’s my profession, and so I gave it away, hoping that those who are destined can make good use of it. However, after the KSI Science Center's research results, if its related products are used to replace the existing “Carbonated Beverages”, there is a business opportunity of at least US$ 100 billion per year.

When I ran off to Kaohsiung with my father in November 1965, I would work in the alley of Zili 1st Road to help a relative making "Fruit Candies"--that were to collect those grapefruit peels/ orange peels/ banana peels and other fruit peels and put them into a large pan of boiling "Maltose", the finished product was quite delicious. My relative relied on this product to support his family. He said: "In fact, the nutrition of fruit is in the 'skin'. Eating the skin can not only beautify the skin, but also prolong the life." However, this product seems to have been lost and is not available on the market. Bananas were unsalable last year, and pineapples have experienced problems this year. It can be seen that the source of raw materials is quite abundant. It should be a good change to shift the efforts of investing in the "Commercial Systemization" in the past to this field.

Maybe it’s aging. At the beginning of last year, I suddenly felt dizzy and almost fainted, after thinking about it, I quickly stopped learning Japanese and singing—because these were the two things I'm always not good at. So that don’t do the things you're not good at if you aged. It may also be that Taiwan's water quality inferiority, that cause the whole body is always itchy. We went to visit a senior sister in college, she recommended "Algae" products. After eating this year, it gradually improved the symptom of itching and that the blood pressure remains normal.


Actually, thirty years ago, when preaching the way of "Incubator", I visited Mr. Kuanghua Yu, the President of the Taiwan Salt Corporation, and they were developing a series of Algae products called "Spirulina". Algae which can be made into all kinds of healthy food. Unfortunately, with the departure of Mr. Yu, this product of Taiwan Salt Corp. did not seem to be promoted further. On the contrary, some ones use the multilevel marketing to promote such products, but the types are not as many as those developed by Taiwan Salt Corp.

In my view, everything from coughing, dizziness to itching all over may be due to decreased "immunity". Those "Royal Jelly, Propolis" that I have eaten, and even the recent "Algae Products" can effectively supplement the elements needed by the human body, activate the cells, and strengthen the "Immune System". At this critical moment of the epidemic outbreak, we can only pray to God and Confucius to wake up the young rulers, and we people must stay healthy, because we only can talk about the future by maintaining our health. Moreover, this period is also a time to integrate the past experiences and plan a "Great Health Industry"; just as what Thomas Carlyle said: "We can't bit time stand still. Time is the author of the universe; hence, our whole duty, which is to move, to work--in the right direction."

 

Peter Lichang Kuo, the author created Taiwan's Precision Industry in his early years and was a representative of the APEC CEO Summit.

Links:

Linda Din’s Invention:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6304796 (VAM)

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030197061 (Shopping System)

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030107468 (Entry Security Device)

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040054595A1/en?inventor=Linda+Din (ETC)

https://ipr-patent.blogspot.com/2018/11/3-major-claims-for-ipr-of-tes.html (3 major claims for the IPR of TES)

https://kuo-social-service.blogspot.com/2015/11/social-responsibility-investment-sri.html (Social Responsibility Investment)

https://3rdsectorkuo.blogspot.com/2015/12/taiwans-third-sector-for-development-of.html (Taiwan’s Third Sector for the Development of Information Society)

https://tpp-committee-commission.blogspot.com/2015/12/tpps-commission-and-committees.html (TPP’s Commission and Committees)

https://lichangtwnstory.blogspot.com/2016/01/professor-yau-jing-po-cheng-kung.html (Professor Yau Jing-Po & Cheng Kung University)

https://lichangtwnstory.blogspot.com/2016/02/my-fathers-insight.html (My Father’s Insight)

https://lindadiniot.blogspot.com/2016/01/iot-and-aidc-in-2000.html (IoT and AIDC in 2000)

https://ipr-patent.blogspot.com/2021/04/427.html (Auction)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2021/05/521.html (Providence)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2021/05/523.html (Talking Barbie)

http://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2021/05/ait.html (AIT Director W. Brent Christensen’s Farewell Speech)

 

 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Providence

The Battle of Carbohydrate

TIFA Talk