The Father

https://wtgtintwn.blogspot.com/2021/08/811.html (父親)

 Prepared by Peter Kuo

This year's the Oscars (2021), Anthony Hopkins won the best actor with "The Father".

During the period of epidemic prevention, it reduces to go out, and has more time to read the classic books, and review the past. I also watched patiently the dull movie "The Father" which starring by Anthony Hopkins —Normally I would never waste time on such painful film. "The Father" looked at the small world he lived in from the protagonist's perspective. The roles in the movie were intertwined and appeared very chaos. However, it can be seen that the director wanted to use the demented role of Anthony to highlight the serious problems that the real society must face—"Dementia" is no longer a particular case, but has gradually formed a common social problem.

In terms of my personal experience, the "Learning Ability" started gradually became stronger since the fourth grade of elementary school (9 years old), and at the age of 32 which could be regarded as the peak of intelligence; then it began to decline. Obviously, during that period, I read the book by looking at "Whole Page", I was almost able to remember half of it after reading it, and if I repeat it one more time, I could almost recite its content. Full of energy every day. Therefore, although started to do business with American, Japanese and European companies in 1967, and the purchasing orders flooded in. I was still able to squeeze a little time to gain the first graduated diploma after working 18 hours a day. In each important examination, I was still in a tedious work. When I rushed to the exam place usually only half an hour left. I bought a copy of "Five Minutes Before the Exam" (or ten minutes) and browsed it in a short time. But the only choice was always admitted by myself such as college, graduate school and the reserved officer.

In the early 1979, when I arrived in New York, I found out that even though I had good communication with my American clients for more than ten years, and I had never tested English with a score of less than the full score, it turned out that the local people did not understand what I said and I did not understand what they said. At that time, I happened to meet a Pastor on Second Avenue and said that he was willing to teach me English, and the two of us began to read the "Holy Bible" to improve my English. Soon later, I obtained a social security card from the relevant authority and founded the "Black Stone Company" on March 13. Then, the "Satellite Receiver" that my customer desired to develop was turned blue print into a real object through my assistance.

In 1984, for the sake of rescuing Barbie Dolls, I was unexpectedly in a seriously injured and was hospitalized urgently. After I was discharged from the hospital, it took me ten minutes to walk ten meters away. So, I personally hand-made an "Electronic Acupuncture Device" and changed the medication to physical therapy. Within a year, I was revival and kicking again. And I created a "Talking Barbie" in 1985 and gave it to the top management of Mattel Inc., hoping that they would live to the 22nd century. It's shown my highly absorption and creativity before the age of 32.

However, during the epidemic prevention period recently, I entered the "Fast of the Heart" (Shinzai), and discovered those precision components and products/ automations/ contactless e-commerce system/ cashless transaction system and etc. that I had created before, I really feel "Incredible" when I recall about them. I don’t know where the power comes from—the only thing that can be explained is the result of reading thousands of books and digestion.

Last year, stood up from the chair, suddenly felt the dizzy, fortunately, I sat down back immediately, I found out that the killer was "Learning the Language of Japanese"; because dealing with the foreign customers for 5 decades or more-- including Mitsubishi / Sony / Sanyo and other Japanese companies just communicated in English, so that I forgot the Japanese language that I originally could speak in my childhood. In the early years, I had taught the Japanese to my younger brothers. And I was completely forgotten later on, I felt a little regret suddenly in three years ago, so I took time to study Japanese in my tight schedule.

It might be too greedy, I sacrificed all the rest time, only caused dizziness, perhaps it's a good luck in the unfortunate; so I made the contemplation very carefully, and to stop learning the language of Japanese, then I felt the burden has gone away.

At the time of "Shinzai", I found out that I have already entered my physiological decline. The learning of Japanese language was not only caused my dizzy, but also made my English severely regressed, the dialogue became stammer—It turns out that my brain has not been able to accommodate too much, I am no longer the person who can see the whole page. A large forest, like a little bird's can only inhabit a branch, I should recognize that I was already no longer a man who is able to do a lot of things at the same time.

If I don't know to step on the "Brake", I may soon become that role of "The Father", or even worse.

Life is like a ladder. At the beginning, you climb up and then down. Don't try to keep going up. There is nothing like that. During the period of “Shinzai”, I saw that my past life was really wonderful enough, and I don't have to pursue anything at all. Therefore, I remember that "Peace and Health" should be the most important thing. The brains that have been tossing for more than fiver decades are really unbearable. What I should do now is to "Forget" and clear all unnecessary memories from my mind, so as avoiding to fall into the predicament of "The Father". Fortunately, clearing away the treasured books, after losing 10,000 books, and then removing unnecessary clutter from my mind, I feel really comfortable.

After the clutter be cleared, the process of hard rehabilitation which was caused by hospitalization in 1984 naturally floated over my mind. Back then, I only relied on "Royal Jelly" and "Electronic Acupuncture Device" to restore normal people's health. Unfortunately, in order to invent the "Contactless e-Commerce System" that made me coughed more than ever. At a meeting in New Zealand, they gave me a local pure "Propolis" and dropped two drops into the water and drank it. The cough magically stopped in the next morning. For achieving those inexplicable inventions, I had to travel a long distance to Europe to find suppliers. When my German friend saw me looking tired, he gave me a bottle of "Herb Extraction", mixed it in hot water and soaked in a bath, and then dropped one drop of "Cannabidiol" into my mouth, I became refresh as I woke up in the next morning.

While I returned to Taiwan, I went to the university to find a scholar who researched the related products and realized that there is one kind of tree in New Zealand, after its nutrients were eaten by the bees that the “Propolis” would have a high concentration of "Flavonoid", which is with good benefits for the health of bronchial tubes. Moreover, it has a scavenging effect on the "Free Radical" that accumulated in the human body. New Zealand’s ambassador on Taiwan also invited me and my wife to dinner. At the restaurant of 333, Section 4, Xinyi Road, she said that “We can provide you with a series of high-quality healthy foods from New Zealand.” German friends also expressed their willingness for cooperation. Unexpectedly, a certain person used the power of veto to obliterate the goodwill of friends from all countries.

After I watched "The Father", in addition to admiring the acting skills of Anthony Hopkins, who is already eighty-four years old; meanwhile, I also began to reflect on my research of science and technology that was not existed in the human world in the past, and I brought it to the world, and strongly promoted to everywhere to make everyone rely on it—This kind of violation of the "Law of Nature" is not worthy of advocacy--it not only hurts both of my brain and purse, but also hurts the human being's body, mind and soul of the worldwide.

When I reviewed the classic book, the ancient emperor Huangdi asked Guanchentzu about that "How to cultivate one's body? How to live forever?"

Guanchentzu responded that “I am already 'one thousand two hundred years old', and I am still cultivating my body and my heart to keep in good condition which is just obey the 'Law of Nature', that's all."

Reviewing the ancient way of longevity is actually "Lack of Desire"--because "to know much more will be to lose". However, modern people are advocating "Dr. Knows"(omniscient inventor), thinking that they are able to change the world, but they don’t know that it will bring disasters. For example, after being busy for more than five decades, I was still obsessed with "Learning the Language of Japanese" and made myself in dizzy when I exhausted in using my rest time. It is really a "Failure" to know more. The "Failure" could reach the level of "Stroke"--because there was a classmate who was admitted to the Hsiao-Kang Hospital for emergency treatment, which made me awaken. Actually, too much hard work and struggle should not be necessary when we are getting old. We can’t live to 1,200 years old like Guanchentzu, but we can enjoy the rest of life while we are still alive.

The oldest son rejected my lifestyle since he was a child. He spent more than 20 years for studying philosophy and then studying theology. My friend once said to me that "It's really irresponsible!" But now think about it, there are only a few dozens of spring and autumn in our lives, we don't need to care too much, just be happy. During the recent heavy rain, I discussed to some friends about the way of "Health Preservation". My youngest son who also mentioned about "Nutriology" in addition to his major of "ICT"; he said that he would go to "NIH" (National Institutes of Health) to read the papers to realize about the "Biomedical Science" that mankind needs in the future. Something like that "Hippocampus" in the human brains, which needs to be properly protected to avoid suffering from "Alzheimer's Disease" (AD), and leading to "Dementia" (losing your memory). Therefore, it is necessary to take health care products which contain the ingredients of "Flavonoids, Cannabidiol" and so on in addition to the spiritual practice of "Don't look and listen casually", in order to avoid being confused like the protagonist of "The Father", who could not distinguish between people and things. And furthermore, we can think clearly even when we are getting older and older, and finally we will be able to walk on the road of "Wufu" (Five Blessings: longevity, wealth, happiness, health, and death in peace).

 

Peter Li-Chang Kuo, the author who created the “Taiwan’s Precision Industry” in 1974, and a representative of APEC CEO Summit advocated that “Anti-corruption/ Cashless System/ E-Commerce/ Hygiene/ ICT/ IPR/ Micro Business…”

Reference:

https://wtgtintwn.blogspot.com/2021/08/811.html (父親,The Father)

Links:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6304796 (VAM)

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030197061 (Shopping System)

https://ipr-patent.blogspot.com/2018/11/3-major-claims-for-ipr-of-tes.html (3 major claims for the IPR of TES)

https://lindadiniot.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-first-patent-of-iot-internet-of.html (The First Patent of IoT, Internet of Things)

https://kuo-social-service.blogspot.com/2015/12/open-society-will-appear-its-enemysaid.html (Open Society will appear its enemy)

https://kuo-social-service.blogspot.com/2015/12/anti-corruption-has-become-great-trend.html (ANTI-CORRUPTION’ has become a great trend)

https://kuo-social-service.blogspot.com/2015/11/social-responsibility-investment-sri.html (Social Responsibility Investment)

https://3rdsectorkuo.blogspot.com/2015/12/taiwans-third-sector-for-development-of.html (Taiwan’s Third Sector for the Development of Information Society)

https://lichangtwnstory.blogspot.com/2016/01/professor-yau-jing-po-cheng-kung.html (Professor Yau Jing-Po & Cheng Kung University)

https://ipr-patent.blogspot.com/2021/04/427.html (Auction)

https://iotbyksi.blogspot.com/2021/04/bpe.html (BP)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2021/05/523.html (Talking Barbie)

http://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2021/05/ait.html (AIT Christensen’s Farewell Speech)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2021/06/603.html (Great Health Industry)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2021/06/614.html (Turning Point)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2021/06/630.html (TIFA Talk)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2021/07/707.html (Confucianism)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

AIT Director W. Brent Christensen’s Farewell Speech

TIFA Talk